Northwest Multiple Listing Service now on Ascend Lead Sites! NWMLS is the leading MLS in the state of Washington. NWMLS services 30,000 real estate agents in the state of Washington and serves between 28,000-30,000 active listings. Below is a map of a few cities and the counties NWMLS covers.
If you’re a real estate agent in the state of Washington and part of NWMLS, here are a few advantages of integrating NWMLS listings onto your website:
- SEO – If your website is SEO (search engine optimization) friendly, there are between 28,000 – 30,000 at any given time and your site would add thousands of these listings on your website.
- Markets- One of the top 10 housing markets across the country is the Seattle/Bellevue area and NWMLS offers these listings for your buyers to view.
- Data- NWMLS provides rich monthly statistics to its members allowing agents to be up to date with market data and changes. With a feed direct from the source, your site will include the most accurate and most timely information.
- Frequent Updates- Most agent websites such as Ascend Lead Sites updates listings every 15 minutes allowing up to the minute information on active listings.
NWMLS Technology: NWMLS currently features SOAP XML for its listings, but will soon be a part of MLS Grid with RETS technology.
Adding NWMLS Data Feed To Your Website:
- If you are interested in Ascend Lead Sites to setup your new website with NWMLS data, you will first need approval from your broker and NWMLS. An IDX agreement will need to be filled out and signed.
- Submit required forms to Ascend Lead Sites.
- Ascend Lead Sites will request a few pieces of information from you including: FB page, Logo, Zillow API, etc…
- Depending on how long it takes for you to provide the information, your site can take 24-72 hours to be set up and live.